MAXTRAX MKII Maroon
MAXTRAX MKII Maroon is the lightweight, vehicle recovery device that�s easy to carry and easy to use.
[caption id="attachment_501" align="alignnone" width="1280"] A built-in shovel on both ends paired with six comfortable handles allow you to use your MAXTRAX to easily clear the way for your vehicle.[/caption] [caption id="attachment_499" align="alignnone" width="1280"] Plenty of hard, rugged teeth to interlock with your tyre's tread will get you up and out of a bog in no time.[/caption] Color: Maroon Please note: Actual color may vary from images shown. Warranty: We back our confidence in MAXTRAX with�
- Limited stock available!
- The aggressive large teeth grip onto the tire tread. In addition to these top cleats, specially designed teeth on the backside prevent the board from slipping backwards. This combination makes vehicle recovery quick and easy.
- Made of UV-stable, flexible, super tough engineering-grade reinforced nylon.
- At 8lbs each, MAXTRAX are easy to carry and place under your tires.
- Six comfortable handles and patented double-shovel design makes it easy to clear debris from the front of your tires.
- Patented keyhole design ensure the MAXTRAX are securely mounted at four points.
- Measuring at just 45 inches long by 13 inches wide, each set of MAXTRAX stacks together at a height of just 3.3 inches. They are easy to store outside your vehicle with our�Mounting Pins, Roll Tube Mounts or�Rear Wheel Harness.
- Many roof racks have easy MAXTRAX mounting solutions including�CBI Offroad Fab�and�Yakima
- Need help figuring out how to mount them? Reach out to us at: email@example.com