CO2 Tank 10 Lb Floor Bracket Package A
CO2 Tank Floor Bracket Package A from . The Floor Bracket Package A is a great starter air system for the construction market, fence builder, maintenance worker, or anyone who needs a self-contained ready-to-use air source.
The light aluminum Floor Bracket holds the CO2 tank at the perfect angle to expel vapor yet provide a super low center of gravity for maximum stability. The quick-release latch allows a padlock for security.
A is a great replacement for an air compressor because:
- It doesn't require electricity meaning you don't need to run power lines
- It runs silently increasing the safety of the work area
- It is more portable which means you can place it exactly where you need to work instead of running long air lines from a central location
A single 10 Lb has the usable energy equivalent of 400 gallons of compressed air at 150 psi. That translates to (880) 16d framing nails or (6000) 18 ga finishing nails before needing a refill. Refill it at a fire extinguisher service shop or welding supply shop for about 20.00
This Package A includes the Floor Bracket, a 30 foot braided SuperFlex hose, the hose fittings, our 0-250 PSI SuperFlow HP250i regulator, the Power Grip regulator guard, a 10 lb. capacity aluminum CO2 tank with protective boot, and a regulator cover.
Note: The ultra flex straight hose shown in the picture is discontinued. The straight hose option will be a 30 foot Super Flex hose made of a nylon weave sandwiched between a high durometer Durathane material.
Available Regulators: HP250i - 250psi Regulator, XP400 - 400psi Regulator
Available Hoses: 30 foot Super Flex Coiled Hose, 30 foot Ultra Flex Coiled Hose
Height from floor when locked into floor bracket:
- 10 Lb with handle - 17.5 inches
- Floor Bracket
- 30 Foot Braided SuperFlex Hose
- 250 PSI SuperFlow Regulator
- Power Grip Regulator Guard
- 10 Lb Capacity Aluminum CO2 Tank
- Protective Boot
- Regulator Cover
- Dual head tire air chuck
Hose Size30 Foot